Goal Progress

Visit Easy Fundraising Ideas
Fundraising Thermometer Provided free of charge by:
Easy Fundraising Ideas

Friday, August 11, 2017

Dossier Review

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊



I was told my dossier was on the list to be reviewed by the government back on July 14th. I have not heard anything regarding the review. The government uses snail mail to notify my adoption agency of their decision and when I can travel to meet 'Lana'. I expect it to be the last week of August or the first week of September.

My t-shirt fundraiser is ongoing. They will get printed every time there are at least 10-12 ordered. Thank you to all who have ordered.

My daughter, Stephani, is also selling Avon and all proceeds will be given to my adoption. If you need anything from Avon use this link: www.youravon.com/fundraise

I am also working on an auction. This will probably happen in Sept/Oct. after I return from my 1st trip and in time for people to start their Christmas shopping.

If you are doing any back-to-school shopping online, please don't forget about my Amazon link. Use this link to order (it doesn't cost anything extra) and a portion of your total sales will go to help my adoption and also 2 other families. www.amazon.helpmyadoption.com


No comments:

Post a Comment