Goal Progress

Visit Easy Fundraising Ideas
Fundraising Thermometer Provided free of charge by:
Easy Fundraising Ideas

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Update July 3, 2017



Yes, it's been a while since I posted. 

All of my paperwork is in Armenia waiting on their government to review. They held elections in April and have new government officials and it is taking them time to get things moving. I am hoping they will review me this month (July) so I can make my first trip in August, but it might be another month or two before they review dossier packets. So it's just a waiting game now. 

Still working on fundraisers - though they haven't gone very well. 😡 I did a flower bulb fundraiser, a The Gourmet Cupboard fundraiser, made bird seed wreaths (see below), (sold a few and I will try again in the fall), sold some dog treats at a craft show, knitted a set of finger puppets that sold, made a few sponge water bombs that did not sell, and sold items from around the house. The last fundraiser was for the 4th of July/vacation; a goodie package with popcorn, candy, and glo bracelets (see below). I also rented out my backyard for a bridal shower and am working a part-time job (10-25 hours a week) on top of my full-time job. 

Upcoming fundraisers are (besides still selling more items from home) : Avon, T-shirts, and an Auction. 


Travel/Summer time packs: $10 for 1 pack (includes shipping) and $5 for each additional fun pack.





No comments:

Post a Comment